At Mansfield Drycleaners & Laundry our experienced staff treat all garments with exceptional skill and care, following the care label guidelines. Garments are assessed for any possible issues that may affect the cleaning process. We will consult with the customer if required. We are always available to discuss any concerns the customer may have to reach a mutually agreeable result. Where an issue cannot be resolved the Consumer Guarantees Act will apply.
Mansfield Drycleaners & Laundry are members of the Textile Care Federation of
Use Of Information
• Mansfield Drycleaners & Laundry does not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties as defined by the Privacy Act 1993.
• Mansfield Drycleaners & Laundry collects information about you through your use of the Services and the Website and uses the information we collect to provide the services to you.
• We release Personal Information only when we believe release is appropriate for legal compliance and law enforcement (including to government agencies with statutory law enforcement responsibilities); to facilitate court proceedings; enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or protect the rights, property, or safety of individuals. Government agencies with statutory roles enabling them to request data from us include but are not restricted to the Police, Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment.
• You can contact Mansfield Drycleaners & Laundry to ask whether your information has been provided, or with any other privacy-related question.
• It is the policy of Mansfield Drycleaners & Laundry to email and/or text message customers throughout the sales process when required.
• We use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments.
• Your account enables you to save one or more of your billing / delivery addresses.
Credit and Debit Card Security
. Mansfield Drycleaning & Laundry does not hold ANY credit card information.
Mansfield DryCleaners & Laundry is located at 136 Jackson Street, Petone.
All billing is in New Zealand Dollars.
Pickup & Delivery
Please refer to the Pickup & Delivery
page for more details.
For our pickup & delivery service an order must be a minimum of $25 excluding the delivery fee.
All suburbs within the Lower Hutt boundaries, Wellington CBD, and any other suburbs detailed on our Pickup & Delivery
Price on Enquiry
Some items need assessment for pricing eg: curtains, rugs and mats, cushion covers etc. The customer will be contacted for an on site assessment and quote. A signed disclaimer is required to clean these items.